Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what you get for being in A classes :p, I remember when I was in A classes it sucked then I dropped down to normal and it's easy as hell :D

I'm doing English right now. It sucks. The novel I have to read is really boring, after I'm done with it I have to write 3 essays. Fortunately, after that, all I have is history. Read a chapter from a novel, take notes from chapters 2-5 of the history book. Then I have a test on the first day of school. Not bad. Last history class had to take notes from 14 chapters so....I get it easy =p

I'm doing English right now. It sucks. The novel I have to read is really boring, after I'm done with it I have to write 3 essays. Fortunately, after that, all I have is history. Read a chapter from a novel, take notes from chapters 2-5 of the history book. Then I have a test on the first day of school. Not bad. Last history class had to take notes from 14 chapters so....I get it easy =p
no more school for me....ever :D

You misunderstand. If you were there, and you knew who I was talking about, you wouldn't come to that conclusion. I don't get off on treating people badly.. this guy was just a moron who would start arguments and get defensive over the dumbest of shit.

He's permanently banned for a reason.

I remember him. It's steroid man. :p

haha agreed. Tick Tock goes the clock.

You misunderstand. If you were there, and you knew who I was talking about, you wouldn't come to that conclusion. I don't get off on treating people badly.. this guy was just a moron who would start arguments and get defensive over the dumbest of shit.

He's permanently banned for a reason.

God I remember him, I think I'm the one who banned him. I think he changed his name before he got banned though... I can't find him in the list. He would go off on the stupidest crap, and come out swinging on anyone who's opinion differed.

Mike, do you remember that harry potter thread?

haha agreed. Tick Tock goes the clock.

God I remember him, I think I'm the one who banned him. I think he changed his name before he got banned though... I can't find him in the list. He would go off on the stupidest crap, and come out swinging on anyone who's opinion differed.

Mike, do you remember that harry potter thread?

I remember that it was about a harry potter thread.. but I don't remember exactly what it was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom