Got a new laptop :)

^
Exactly. I am not naive enough to think one bumbed laptop means the entire lineup is a load of crap, and that their products suck almighty *insert phrase here*:p

^
Yea IBM is known for solid laptops. I was surprised that I was dealing with a bumbed one. Like I said, I think I unfortunately got a lemon, which is disappointing. I understand how that type of business works, and the someone has to get a bad one at some point. This time, it was me. I don't think IBM is a bad company now or anything, but I hope that they do a better job with the next person that gets a lemon.

I am glad I found the Sony though, because it is a lot nicer. $446 difference, but well worth it. :D

yup its perfectly understandable. I've had that happen to me with other electronics.
I guess it would have made the problem better...if they dealt with it a little more professionally eh.

Well hopefully your new laptop exceeds your expectations :)

^
Yea I think they should have offered to replace it at the first sign of errors that early on, but oh well. It's under the bridge now. :)

Yes I do too, I'm very excited! XD

congrats on the new laptop. Sucks about the IBM, and someone told me that IBM's were made pretty solid. Atleast i know where i work, they use a lot of T40's.

^
Yea IBM is known for solid laptops

It's all Lenovo now. IBM doesn't make personal computers anymore.

They are no longer IBM ;). Lenovo != IBM!!

IBM is still IBM. They sold their personal computing division to Lenovo.

@ j03 & 01001010: I was kind of aware of that. A former IBM employee told me they were still in the merging process. Anywho, they are changing.

Back
Top Bottom