What would you pay for this lappy?

If the battery holds a charge for a good amount of time and hasn't been degraded to much I would say it's a good deal (assuming it has an OS). If the battery is starting to crap out and only holding a charge for like a half hour (or barely long enough to boot like my old one) then I wouldn't probably buy it with it's age. Assuming the battery is decent though it appears to be a fair enough shape and functional.

^
Agreed. $175 is a good deal either way, as long as it is a working OS, preferably 2000 or XP. Even if he wants no less than $175, that is still a good deal for the condition it is in.

i know you were talking about it in that money, but i changed it into money i understand.. lol.. on the link it had the asking price at $300, which is about £150

i know you were talking about it in that money, but i changed it into money i understand.. lol.. on the link it had the asking price at $300, which is about £150

Look at the title of the thread, he's selling it for $175 shipped. Which is I believe a little less than £90.

Back
Top Bottom