Distributed computer, CF teams.

Anyone know what happened to the ATI GPU folding client?
It's there

D/load page - ATi GPU FAQ

My CPU is an E6600 stock clock
DDR2 800 Ram
P5B Deluxe Mobo
74GB Raptor

The client is 5.03 Windows 2000/XP/Vista Graphical client
Which video card? If you have a G80 core onwards (or the ATi equivilent) you'll do better with the GPU client, if your GPU isn't supported then I'd drop the graphical client and go for two instances of the "No nonsense console client" to boost output. The only real way to boost the cpu clients is allowing 100% cpu/memory and overclock.

With the GPU client raise your shaders clock to improve output, check that it is stable though, my GTX is 1849 and the GTS is 1750, you'll get EUE (Early Unit Ends) if it is not stable.

I've got the G92 8800GTS, I'm running both clients on cpu and gpu, I'm just wondering if there was anyway to speed up the cpu client. The GPU is really fast but the cpu is like 7/1250 units after a couple hours :(

It's there

D/load page - ATi GPU FAQ

Which video card? If you have a G80 core onwards (or the ATi equivilent) you'll do better with the GPU client, if your GPU isn't supported then I'd drop the graphical client and go for two instances of the "No nonsense console client" to boost output. The only real way to boost the cpu clients is allowing 100% cpu/memory and overclock.

With the GPU client raise your shaders clock to improve output, check that it is stable though, my GTX is 1849 and the GTS is 1750, you'll get EUE (Early Unit Ends) if it is not stable.

Yeah, I found it an hour ago...shame the X1900 GPU isn't supported anymore. :(

Back
Top Bottom