Need advice with job interview tomorrow

Hope you get the job man, I had 2 interviews at my last job quest, but no luck.:( But it sounds like you did really well, so good luck.

I think the thumb rule is do not lie. You will get caught if you do, maybe not now, but definitely later. Also don't get cocky. You can say you're a little better at what you do, that is acceptable but don't say you're the best. Then do the basics. Dress nicely, be polite. I would recommend that you don't be all serious, have a slight sense of humor, show them that you're human and not a working machine interested in money. They want a person who will do the job well and who are trustworthy. Make sure you answer all his/her question straight up. Don't beat around the bush. Also be coherent like mentioned earlier. Don't say stuff like "and" and "uh" in the middle of your sentences. Use words that best describe what you want to say. If your job is to examine something, don't just say "I look over everything pretty well", say something like "I do my best to scrutinize every inch of the place".

edit: I guess I was a bit late. I had the page opened but then I had visits. So I was there, with my reply halfway typed...Good luck though. I hope you hear back some good news.

Aw geez.... thanks guys, for the support. I really do appreciate that very much. I'm very excited about it. Next I'll be sending my thank you letters tomorrow. Any ideas or help with that also?:D I'm working on it tonight. Feel free to drop a line or advice anytime.

Cheers:)

Yer they send a letter threw, well most

well done sounds like you did well

what is the job again for

Thanks for asking. I didn't think anyone would care to ask.

Well anyways, the job is for a financial service firm in my town. :D

usually, the decision whether you are to be hired or nnot is in the first 30 seconds of the interview. the rest is just either to politely say good bye or is to welcome you nicely.

your not very responsible if your in debt in the first place
Meh, I disagree. You can be in debt and still be responsible. It depends on how much you owe and to how many people. If you owe your credit card company $500 then that is not irresponsible, if you can afford it. Some people don't pay off their credit cards all at once, doesn't mean they are not responsible :)

Aw geez.... thanks guys, for the support. I really do appreciate that very much. I'm very excited about it. Next I'll be sending my thank you letters tomorrow. Any ideas or help with that also?:D I'm working on it tonight. Feel free to drop a line or advice anytime.

Cheers:)

Thanks for asking. I didn't think anyone would care to ask.

Well anyways, the job is for a financial service firm in my town. :D

Ok, well, that's really good, take a red pen to work lol and I bet you will see many of these in red pen ^ under the sums column, this means the work has been double checked

Back
Top Bottom