Why racism will never die

I just read this article and this pisses me off. WTF is the world coming too.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,380143,00.html

Words that should be black listed by this dick. Hmm maybe *black listed* should be renamed also. Maybe I should email him.

Black Hole
Angel Food Cake
Devils Food Cake

Is it just me or are these jerk offs just looking for a way to stir the pot? Jesus I wish I would have been there when he complained about the guy saying black hole.

Wouldn't he be the racist one for saying it was offensive? Who in there right mind would take offense to it. Maybe he just needs to go to school and learn what a god damn black hole is. Ehh idiots like this piss me off.

What the hell.. How is it racist?

Black hole for example... Black holes are called black holes because they are.. a void that we truly know nothing about.. They are black holes because they are barely visible, even with the most powerful of telescopes. Thy are black holes because not even light can escape its gravitational pull.

Devils food cake.. Called that because of the chocolate.. People have referred to chocolate as the "Devils Food" because it is soooo good, yet in certain cases, bad for you. It is really easy to tempt a person with chocolate. Angel food cake.. Called that because creme is used instead of chocolate. Sometimes, angel food cake is made to resemble light, fluffy clouds.. How is that racist?

Sorry, I'm just ranting. Seriously, though, none of this is racist, and there are a few bad eggs out there who make a big deal of everything.

So if it's 'angel food cake,' it's white. If it's 'devil's food cake,' it's black. If you're the 'black sheep of the family,' then you gotta be bad, you know. 'White sheep,' you're okay. You know?" Price said.

Being the black sheep of the family is not racist, it simply implies something being out of the ordinary. If sheep were all black, then i guess the "bad" ones would be white, but that would probably end up being racist somehow too i bet. It really is a shame that polititians for the most are like minded, especially like-minded with people like this

I agree with flightsimboy 100%. You can't say anything these days without offending people. I think that Dallas official guy is a racist, I can tell by my intuition.

People will interpret anything as racist so long as they can get away with it.
Nothing new here.

That is kind of nitpicking. He should stop obsessing over such tiny things and get on with his life.

Oh that's bullshit..So if I went up to a black kid in my school and said that vanilla is much better than chocolate I would be considered a racist. That's lame. I think the first step to stopping racism is ignoring those comments. People just keep being racist because others make a big deal about it. If people just started to ignore everyone would be fine.

in my country you cant even sing a nursery using the proper wording it's now become "baa baa white sheep" and not black because all this political correctness bs has gone way over the top and black people are offended by it.

Back
Top Bottom