I'm In The Bios Now What ? Help Please

iiREPWS3

Beta member
Hello, I Was Using My Computer Has Normal And Then My Computer Froze. I Restarted It And My Mouse And Keyboard Weren't Working. The Power Was On But Nothing Was Happening. They Are Connected By USB, I Also Have My Music And My Web Cam Plugged In Using USB. Some Where I Read That I Should Try My PS2 Slots, But I've Only Got 2 Of Them So I Have To Use My Mouse And Keyboard. I Heard That To Get My USB's Working Again I Have To Restart My Computer And Press Delete To Go Into My Bios. I've Done That And There Are Some Options But I Don't Have A Clue What I Have To Do Now. I Don't Want To Mess Anything Up So I Thought I Could Get Some Good Advice And Be Instructed What To Do. Thanks.

I really didn't bother reading for two reasons:

The first letter of every word is capitalized..

Secondly, learn to space things out a little. Paragraphs are pleasing to the eye over large blocks of information.

Though, you might start by posting your computer specs.

GL

Hi

First, could you try to use capital letters so much? It makes it very hard to read your sentences if each work starts with a capital letter :D

Most computers will have an option to enable USB to be the default keyboard/mouse connection (since they normally default to PS/2). Also, if you can get the computer started up you can check in Device Manager if there are any errors with the USB devices. To get into device manager go to Control Panel, click on System, and in the System window click on the Hardware tab. Then click on the Device Manager button. Any errors will appear as yellow and black exclamation marks next to the device(s)

If you cant get the computer to start up from the beggining, or it does start up and USB still doesnt work, try to use the mouse and keyboard as PS/2 and see if it works. Normally, keyboards and mice come with adapters to use with PS/2

Back
Top Bottom