building new computer

xxc00lmanxx

In Runtime
Hello,

Iv never used AMD before and id like to us AMD in my new computer.

How much better is this AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Black Edition Processor to my P4 3.4Ghz HT processor, and what would the AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ equal up to in an intel.

idk, im running a AMD 6000+ dual core, I love it, its playing crysis.

though if u can give me a budget, i can get a list of all the parts u need to make a great PC.

... tigerdirect.com.

but on the intel side. i have no idea.

That 5400+ X2 BE pwns at $90. I think it must of replaced the brilliant 5000+ X2 BE.

What is your budget exactly? Can you afford a 790FX chipset?

You picked the wrong time to want to go with AMD. Stick with intel there is a reason they are blowing AMD out of the water

Hello,

Thanks guys. I'm looking for a alright gaming nothing crazy. id like it to last at least 2 years or so. i do not need a video card and i only need like an 80GB hard drive. so if you don't mind could u help me find a good priced computer system. i live in Canada so could u us tigerdirect.ca? Thanks,

Hello,

Thanks guys. I'm looking for a alright gaming nothing crazy. id like it to last at least 2 years or so. i do not need a video card and i only need like an 80GB hard drive. so if you don't mind could u help me find a good priced computer system. i live in Canada so could u us tigerdirect.ca? Thanks,

Here
They did not have one with a 80GB Hardrive.

You picked the wrong time to want to go with AMD. Stick with intel there is a reason they are blowing AMD out of the water
Actually... I don't think you can find an Intel CPU that can compete with the 5400+ X2 BE for $90. Sure, Intel are winning at the high end, but that doesn't mean AMD are irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom