Car Thread!

So I took the Danger Ranger through a little mud pit yesterday. now she looks like a real truck, lol. I didnt think it would make it... open dif 2wd with street tires. but it was fun, sliding around throwing mud all over. Then I took the grizzly 660 through... thats fun too, put it in 2wd and cook up some donuts. I'll be sure to get pics next time...

Yes, pics would be quite awesome. Maybe even a video? :D

My brother went mudding with his GMC Sonoma. Same situation really, a street truck. Anyway, he was cleaning out the mud for hours afterwards :p

lol, I just left all the mud on, and went to work. It's not too dirty though. I am going to get some bfg all terrains soon, and a L/S.

Well have fun with that :p

I don't think I would want to go mudding because I hate my car (or truck in the case of mudding) being dirty. That, and I know having mud caked in your brakes and what not isn't such a good thing.

So, I'd be spending tons of time cleaning it, and that is no fun.

IMG_2035.jpg

:D

Its not fake, dual exhaust is dual exhaust man. Only V8s use 2 mufflers. I have a big V6 and it only has one muffler, I wanted to do this, but dont have the money now... I might throw in a Flowmaster sometime though, or maybe a Glasspack...
I am starting to develop a custom flowmaster right now... exhaust is starting to rot out, lol, sounds a little louder, and I can hear some more airflow. Goes along well with the Cold Air.

Nice. Going cat-less? Or do those just bolt directly to the midpipe with the catalytic converter?

Camaro's only have a single muffler, some people do custom true duals though, but I think it looks ugly if they go past the rear axle, they curve it under, and in my opinion looks so bad. Cabb's you should add a cutout in there :D

Back
Top Bottom