Los Angeles earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no damage in your neighbourhood , where there any smaller aftershocks cos i remember when we had earthquakes about 5 years ago here there where a few aftershocks through the night , although out earthquakes where a bit smaller than them

Buildings in California are built to withstand earthquakes of this magnitude. No aftershocks.

Are you guys kidding me right now? Lowndsey is completely right...that guy is an idiot...how is that funny at all?

ever stopped to think maybe he isnt george thats why he hasnt been banned yet
i dont see why every new member round here gets acussed of being george

Umm, I see VERY similar posting to Georgie coming from Mooky. I do apologize if he isn't, but damn it, you can almost always tell George from a legitimate new member.

Ohh, this is the clip he was talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-jNUz2RjM ... Judge Judy does the right thing and dives under her desk. The people in the audience had no idea what to do, which was strange considering that it is one of the most earthquake prone areas in the US, if not the world.

This is definitely not funny. What if it were "The Big One" ? Would you be laughing then? I'm sure the state of California being destroyed would affect the entire world. Not to mention, some very prominent members on the forum live out in that area. Sorry, I'm starting to ramble.

The people in the audience had no idea what to do

There are large studio monitors and lighting equipment fixed to the ceiling of the studio. While I'm sure they're reinforced, I would hate to be under that sort of setting if an earthquake occurred.

no I haven't. be patient

because i am disgusted that any human being would just laugh at a natural disaster. people do die from these things.

I did not laugh?
I said it was funny look on there faces?What is your problem?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom