For gaming

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok I'm about to purchase a Mouse now I was just wondering, what is better for gaming? 1600DPI any good?

I have no idea

Razorback Mice are good :)

edit: WTF JUST CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH! :S I mean Razer Diamondback.

i really like my g5, i have the one with blue and all that i like how you can at anytime change the sens of the mouse by 3 lvl's its comfy also!

Before you buy one, how do you hold the mouse? Do you rest your hand on the table and just move the mouse with your fingers, or do you rest your entire hand on the mouse?

If it's the former, you'd be better off with a smaller mouse, such as the Razer Diamondback. For the latter, something bigger like the G5 would suit you better.

When I'm playing games my whole hand moves it at a smooth paste at the enemy, that's why I have bad aim atm because the mouse I use is a cheap one+ it has bad sens so when an enemy is behind me, when I move my mouse to turn 180degres it doesn't turn all that well, so I end up dead lol.

When I'm just on the pc , internet and my programs I just use my fingers to move the mouse.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Laser-Gaming-...hash=item270258623981&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

I'm bidding on this and my final bid is 10pound

Back
Top Bottom