Do you know what really irritates me? Kage's version

Fun game...
when you go to a restaurant with a lot of people and the waiter/waitress comes to take your order, see who can throw in the most "likes" while giving the order.

You should be like:

"I want item A"
*writes*
"No no no, make that B"
*scribbles original order off, then writes*
"No sorry, I meant C"
*changes order again*
"No actually I want A"
*does it one more time*
"You know what, I'll just have some water"

Hahha...I've seen that done. It's so funny. The waitress was pissed but everyone was laughing. They tipped her 10cents =\

It's a one time thing though, not funny if you do it a second time.

It sucks to stiff a waiter... they usually don't even make minimum wage, tips are their income basically. Total weaksauce.

You should be like:

"I want item A"
*writes*
"No no no, make that B"
*scribbles original order off, then writes*
"No sorry, I meant C"
*changes order again*
"No actually I want A"
*does it one more time*
"You know what, I'll just have some water"

Hahha...I've seen that done. It's so funny. The waitress was pissed but everyone was laughing. They tipped her 10cents =\

It's a one time thing though, not funny if you do it a second time.
That's just stupid. Their job is hard enough without you f**king with them. Not to mention not tipping:rolleyes:

There really isn't any one particular word or phrase that annoys me..but the way some folks say words can grind on my nerves:p

There really isn't any one particular word or phrase that annoys me..but the way some folks say words can grind on my nerves:p

And you're from the South? I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. When I used to travel to yankee land I'd get hit with "Let me hear you say something southern". Since my mums side of the family settled in New York I'd give them my best Brooklyn rendition of "fock youse".
But the A1, numero uno thing that grates my last nerve is when I get called chief. Hey chief you got a room? I tell em, Do I look like an Indian to you? Shuts them up.

As for tipping, I'm generous to a fault. I don't pay any mind to percentages, I just flop a 5 or a 10 spot on the table.

And you're from the South? I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. When I used to travel to yankee land I'd get hit with "Let me hear you say something southern". Since my mums side of the family settled in New York I'd give them my best Brooklyn rendition of "fock youse".
But the A1, numero uno thing that grates my last nerve is when I get called chief. Hey chief you got a room? I tell em, Do I look like an Indian to you? Shuts them up.

As for tipping, I'm generous to a fault. I don't pay any mind to percentages, I just flop a 5 or a 10 spot on the table.

Heh I know what you mean, I've worked around yankees before and I've been the butt of many jokes. I can't name how many times I've been asked "What did you say?", "Where the hell is 'over yonder'?", "What in Gods name does fixin' to mean?".

I'm the same way with tipping, if the server is really nice and seems happy even though they sometimes don't have reason to be (since they catch shit all day) and they are working their ass off and doing the best they can with a smile I like to try and brighten their day with a $5, $10.

Back
Top Bottom