have you guys ever had a snapped frenulum?

well... that's a bit funny.

funny because of the writing rather than the content...

hahaha, i just read the second paragraph and im done with it. "she let me put it in her butt." thats the single most funny thing ive read in a while :D

heres another one from the same forum

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=75938

heres another one.
<cassius_clay13> so I was with my friend bryan the other night in a bar
<cassius_clay13> well he got really drunk and said he was gonna puke
<cassius_clay13> so i helped him walk to the toilet
<cassius_clay13> all the stalls were occupied
<emoti_conartist> lol
<cassius_clay13> bryan is a rugby player... so a big guy
<cassius_clay13> so he fucking KICKS one of the stall doors open
<cassius_clay13> and there's this guy in there taking a shit
<emoti_conartist> hahahahahaha
<cassius_clay13> and bryan throws up ALL OVER HIM
<cassius_clay13> then (this is genius) bryan thinks 'oh shit... if i were taking a shit and someone came in and was sick all over me, i'd want to fuck him up... so i'd better hit him first'
<cassius_clay13> so he fucking SMACKS this guy in the face
<cassius_clay13> and runs away
<cassius_clay13> imagine being that guy... WORST NIGHT OUT EVER

this doesnt even have to do with frenulums anymore. lmfao

ROFL first of all that whole thing is hilarious, all his analogies are so funny. but the last 2 lines made me crack up lol.
Ive heard a story though, where this guy is doing her girlfriend in her rear, and she craps on the guys parents bed. as they are cleaning it up the parents come home. The kid blames it on the dog. So the dad takes the dog outside and shoots it.

ROFL first of all that whole thing is hilarious, all his analogies are so funny. but the last 2 lines made me crack up lol.
Ive heard a story though, where this guy is doing her girlfriend in her rear, and she craps on the guys parents bed. as they are cleaning it up the parents come home. The kid blames it on the dog. So the dad takes the dog outside and shoots it.

-_-

Back
Top Bottom