best dust filter?

thats kind of the like best i can clear up the cables to make everything reach and fit, its all messy mainly because i have all these splitters. I will try to make it better when i get a new PSU.

lol. Your CPU power line is straining to reach the CPU pins :p.

EDIT: Looks nice though :)

EDIT2: Your not using SLi...

LOL - yeah the 8 pin cable just barely reached eh :p...i don't understand why it was made so short...well it reached so thats all that matters, i might need to rotate the PSU if once i upgrade the CPU cooler and add the graphics.

As for SLI, i will be running it later in the month, as i'm saving up for another 9800 GTX. So SLI is on its way, i'll definitely post up some pics once i get it installed with the new CPU cooler, 2nd 9800, and there will be a few more surprises :p

shoot... talk about the Xion PSU, mines just died today....
so now i am using one of my friends, which is also a Xion.....
i hope microcenter restocks on them OCZ StealthXStream pretty soon so i can get one.

As for SLI, i will be running it later in the month, as i'm saving up for another 9800 GTX. So SLI is on its way, i'll definitely post up some pics once i get it installed with the new CPU cooler, 2nd 9800, and there will be a few more surprises :p
Your kidding right? You are seriously considering buying another 9800GTX to do SLi? That to me is way to much money for the performance difference. I think the idea of SLi is cool, but I don't think it works very well. It isn't supported enough. That, and the 9800GTX is ridiculously expensive right now.

Your kidding right? You are seriously considering buying another 9800GTX to do SLi? That to me is way to much money for the performance difference. I think the idea of SLi is cool, but I don't think it works very well. It isn't supported enough. That, and the 9800GTX is ridiculously expensive right now.

LOL - i didn't say i was buying the card right now, and as for performance, well i'll get double what i have now, so it will be extremely high performanced. as for the card, i will be waiting for the price to drop, and if it doesn't drop anytime soon, then looks like boxing day i'm buying it LOL.

LOL - i didn't say i was buying the card right now, and as for performance, well i'll get double what i have now, so it will be extremely high performanced. as for the card, i will be waiting for the price to drop, and if it doesn't drop anytime soon, then looks like boxing day i'm buying it LOL.
But you just said you were going to be doing SLi in a month...

Anyway, your computer is beefy enough as it is isn't it? I think you should spend that money on another monitor to dual screen :D

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001273

But you just said you were going to be doing SLi in a month...

Anyway, your computer is beefy enough as it is isn't it? I think you should spend that money on another monitor to dual screen :D

SLI in a month would be nice, i'm hoping by some miracle the price drops huge, then i'd be running SLI by the end of the month LOL.

Dual Monitor eh....now you just given me a new idea LOL. Could you imagine, two of these Sexy HD monitors working side by side.

Dual Monitor eh....now you just given me a new idea LOL. Could you imagine, two of these Sexy HD monitors working side by side.
Yes, I can, and it makes me drool. :p The T220 (the monitor that matches ours without the TV tuner) is 300 after rebate :D

EDIT: BTW I posted the newegg link to it at the top.

Yes, I can, and it makes me drool. :p The T220 (the monitor that matches ours without the TV tuner) is 300 after rebate :D

EDIT: BTW I posted the newegg link to it at the top.

well it looks like i'll probably see if i can grab another one of these monitors. well not the HD version. now lets see if the dad will pay for it :p

Back
Top Bottom