Mac book

4fingerninja

In Runtime
well my dumb ass brother put his foot through the screen of my mac book and i need to get it fixed where is a good place to get it fixed and is cheap
thanks

Probably sending it in to Apple. I don't know of any 3rd party that does work on Apple products.

If you have a warranty you should be able to send it back,if not then you can get a repair Mac Shop local.

If you have a warranty you should be able to send it back,if not then you can get a repair Mac Shop local.

How do you get it fixed under warranty if he put his foot through it george? More useless spam from george. Will someone please ban him?

How do you get it fixed under warranty if he put his foot through it george? More useless spam from george. Will someone please ban him?

Ok who is this george person?
And why do i get people saying ban me,if i was a member unwanted don't you think i would of alreay got banned by one of the forums Moderators.

Ok who is this george person?
And why do i get people saying ban me,if i was a member unwanted don't you think i would of alreay got banned by one of the forums Moderators.

Dont worry george, I am sure your time is coming.

Back
Top Bottom