pm time limit

When you find a spammer with multiple posts, you only need to report one of the cretin's posts. They will be all taken care of by the mods.

Usually yes. It's always best to report what you can. I know I've missed a few out there because I forgot to check out all of the persons posts.

----------------
Listening to: Seether - Remedy

Interesting. On another forum I frequent that uses vBulletin, they can round up all the spammer's posts and delete them in one fell swoop.

Interesting. On another forum I frequent that uses vBulletin, they can round up all the spammer's posts and delete them in one fell swoop.

So can we, its just we need to click the thing to view all posts. I remember a few cases where I forgot to do that.

indeed, we can often clear up all the posts by clicking view all posts.

then just check all their posts and move them to a single off board place.

however generally (because people often reply to threads saying "Reported!") we have to click view all posts, then open all the posts in a separate tab check all the posts, and the posts that quote the spam and then move all the posts to a single place.

mostly reporting multiple posts by the same spanner (not a typo) won't help getting them all cleared up assuming that we do remember to check all posts. but it's generally a nice enough thing to do as it does make sure that all the spam is cleared up just in case we don't remember.

This is off topic, but do posts in the Spam Section count towards post count, or contribute to the forum statistics?

Back
Top Bottom