So My Parts Arrived...

Nice! I can't wait to see what it looks like once it is all done. By the way I really like that case! :)

EDIT:
some of the links are broken.

nice
have fun building
remember to take it slow
and walk away every once in a while
so you dont make mistakes

Yeah, take it slow when i was building mine I broke the fan in the back of my case and the graphics card but that was for a different reason...nice trip I had to Best Buy that day.

also, if you put it together and it doesn't turn on, don't panic, my first build from scratch didn't turn on, I just sat there pressing the power button for a few minutes, that's when I stepped back, thought about it, and realized that I didn't flip the switch in the back of the psu to turn the power on...

:D :D :D

fixed all the links

also, what order of parts should i do?
no removable mobo tray... so what's the best order of action? CPU, HDD, etc..

my recent build didnt boot and that pissed me off
haha
it turned out my video card wasnt seated correctly
usually its the stupids things

fixed all the links

also, what order of parts should i do?
no removable mobo tray... so what's the best order of action? CPU, HDD, etc..

I would put the the cpu, the cpu hsf and the RAM on the motherboard outside of the case first...

I probably wouldn't lol.

PSU first then install the I/O shield, then the stand offs.

First up count out and set in position the correct number of stand offs, then place the board in the case, count the stand offs you can see through the mounting holes in the board to ensure the number equals the number fixed to the case, then double check, and then check again to make sure you didn't miss one.

With a stock cooler I would mount it with the board in the case but as it is your first build maybe you would be better served by doing it outside of the case to ensure that the push pin mounts are fully home and secure.

Once the board is screwed in then look to the drives, you may encounter access problems with the rest installed (I'm not familiar with that case so can't comment on the room in it)

When the drives are in then insert the memory and graphics card.

My $0.02

Back
Top Bottom