I checked the tracking on my 4850...

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
sweet, I guess video cards and memory are made of some new alien material these days, because my package weighs 0.00 LBs...

I hope I'm not being shipped and empty box...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

it is most likely just a bug. i wouldn't worry.

mmmmm HD4850. Crysis at high.. GTA IV at high (hopefully), Fallout 3 at high (hopefully), 30fps at those settings minimum (hopefully).

congrats, brotha

Are they being shipped for free? Might be, that in order to do that they list the weight at 0.0 lbs.

it is most likely just a bug. i wouldn't worry.

mmmmm HD4850. Crysis at high.. GTA IV at high (hopefully), Fallout 3 at high (hopefully), 30fps at those settings minimum (hopefully).

congrats, brotha

thanks, it's gonna be a huge jump up for me as you can see from my sig, I can't wait, first video card I've ever bought that wasn't a friend's leftovers or open box, and getting the memory basically for free after the two rebates is also a plus, I'm running my PC2 5300 overclocked right now to 740MHZ, the OCZ will be stock 800MHZ...

Are they being shipped for free? Might be, that in order to do that they list the weight at 0.0 lbs.

yeah, free shipping, almost a $20 discount because of the combo and after the two rebates about $160 for the 4850 and 2GBs of OCZ PC2 6400...

I thought my card might arrive today, given the fact that it arrived in Richmond (barely over an hour away) at 1:30ish this morning...

07/28/2008 01:32:00 ARRIVAL SCAN RICHMOND, VA, US
07/28/2008 18:56:00 UNLOAD SCAN RICHMOND, VA, US

wow, all I can say is...WTF...? it took them 17+ hours to unload the truck...?

and yes, it still weighs 0.00 LBs...

an 8800 is ganna run fall out 3 high
if you r playing a game thats a 360/pc port
the 8800 and above will max it no prob

same thing happened to me, it arrive in CO one day, but they wont ship till the next day. I think they only ship if the package arrives at the state before the trucks go off.
My graphics card was free shipping, and it says 3.00 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom