i want an iphone....mabey

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
ok...i know im a apple hater, but even i have to admit...i like the iphone.

i want to wait for the Nvidia Phone, but...that might not even come to America.

so, with my new, higher paying job (11 usd and hour), i might wanna upgrade from my crappy, beaten, worn MOTO RAZER, which i hate, to the new 3G iphone.

but, ATT.com isent makin it easy when i want to know how much its gona cost me in the end.

i want the 16gb, i know that, i love music, and ima fill it up right away, but as far as the plan goes, i dont talk that much, but i do txt alot.

any iphone owners input is greatly helpfull, and will be....lets say, rewarded :D

thnx

I dont have an iphone, but I know the at&t plans pretty well.

400 minutes is 39.99 I think?
$30 for unlimited Data
$20 for unlimited txt, or $15 for 1500
Iphone 16gb will cost $299
So like $300+ upfront and $90 per month...

I dont have an iphone, but I know the at&t plans pretty well.

400 minutes is 39.99 I think?
$30 for unlimited Data
$20 for unlimited txt, or $15 for 1500
Iphone 16gb will cost $299
So like $300+ upfront and $90 per month...

AT&T isnt cheap, is it!

you can use your current plan with an iphone
do what i did
buy an iphone 1st gen from a friend or online
then hack activate and unlock the baseband with winpwn
insert your current plan sim card
teda you now have an iphone
just dont go on the internet if you dont have data (you can always use wifi)
www.winpwn.com
as for a phone
the iphone is the best thing i ever bought
my music as well if my phone is always with me
but if you have a lot of music in itunes trust me pay extra to get a bigger model version
oh and this does not work with an iphone 3g YET
and u can use tmobel as well for it

@OP: I think that you need to understand first of all why do you need it. I think that it orth top wait little bit to save some extra bucks you are going to spend on the iPhone. They must be cheaper

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;826770 said:
After tax I pay $83 a month for my Tilt through At&t. That's unlimited data, 200 texts and 450 anytime minutes per month.

In the UK, From the network 3, you can get 1100 Min's/Texts, unmetered data, and a Nokia N95 8GB for less than £40 ($80)

I just don't get how they can have a phone that's so advanced but yet you can't recieve any pic texts on it.

my new phone = £70
my phone bill = £0 a month (im on a free network :))
total cost per year: £70

considering i can always text off the internet/use a friends phone/go on msn i dont use my phone a great deal. i get just enough free mins and texts each month.

paying that much for an iphone is mad. then again a new ipod is pretty expensive, so if you would use everything you got to the maximum then i guess it could be worse

Back
Top Bottom