best dust filter?

Teny, let me ask you something a bit off-topic. How's the Xion PSU? I almost got a really nice deal on this case/psu but I was afraid Xion PSUs where bad.

its good so far, i paid like $20 for it, i though it wouldnt last long/well, but it actually is. I know another friend that bought the one i have and another friend bought the 630W, we bought it because it was cheap, and we needed a PSU.
i am about to upgrade to an OCZ 500W soon though since micro center is selling them for $55, and has an $25 MIR.
I say its nice, but i would prefer to keep in mind that it would be an temporary PSU until i can afford an nice one.

EDIT - about the dust filter, i think its better to clean the filters than to clean out the whole computer...
i guess i'll try and get 3, (2 on side, 1 in front) and i guess i dont really have to worry about the one on the bottom.

Ah I see. I was just wondering to see if I passed up a good deal. For my future rig I want one with modular cabling.
If you want your computer's guts to look good, then you will love modular cabling. Not an extra cable to be seen :D I love my modular. It looks really nice too. Ultra X-connect 550W with titanium finish :D

If you want your computer's guts to look good, then you will love modular cabling. Not an extra cable to be seen :D I love my modular. It looks really nice too. Ultra X-connect 550W with titanium finish :D

yes modular cabling is a good touch, but how about getting a case with lots of room and hides all your cables.
Here is what my rig looks like with my 680-watt Apevia PSU.

P7120150.jpg

i would say its pretty clean eh...and its not modular, just some extra time spent hiding all the cables in behind the case and it looks great.

I wanted to get a modular PSU, but i settled for this Apevia cause it not only looks good...but has enough power to support my SLI :)

yes modular cabling is a good touch, but how about getting a case with lots of room and hides all your cables.
Here is what my rig looks like with my 680-watt Apevia PSU.

**Image removed for quote purposes**

i would say its pretty clean eh...and its not modular, just some extra time spent hiding all the cables in behind the case and it looks great.

I wanted to get a modular PSU, but i settled for this Apevia cause it not only looks good...but has enough power to support my SLI :)
lol. Your CPU power line is straining to reach the CPU pins :p.

EDIT: Looks nice though :)

EDIT2: Your not using SLi...

as long as we're showing rigs....
heres mine.
PHOT0003.jpg

the power supply is going to change in like a couple of days or so.
sorry for the bad quality, i have a really cheap camera (4 megapixels)
1st time showing my rig online.

EDIT - i dont think the fan on the bottom is helping due to the fans...

xoxide_2013_27150942.jpg

These filters that were posted earlier, are the best hands down. The mesh on it is a bit wide which keeps the air flow blocking to a bare minimum, if any. Still, you will be amazed at how much dust these filters roundup. They are super easy to clean as well.

Back
Top Bottom