best dust filter?

Dude...sorry...dyslexia...I meant once every 2 months. Lol. Sorry, my fault. But my computer only has 1 intake fan and no outtake (you see it's a dell) so not much dust comes in. It's a E310, check it out. The intake is not even exposed to open air. There's plastic in front lol.
lol NP on the dyslexia(hard to spell :p) Yea, that would take in much less dust than 5 intake fans :p.

my room is always clean, and theres like no dust around me.
i have 4 Intake, and 3 Exhaust.

thanks. :D I would give you some more rep, but I have to spread it around to these other fools we call CF members >.>

j/k ;)

haha...same here...i keep getting that message too :p

my room is always clean, and theres like no dust around me.
i have 4 Intake, and 3 Exhaust.

so then you only need 4 filters. I have 3 intake and 3 Exhaust fans, the intakes have the dust filter...and the exhaust don't need anything cause they're blowing outwards anyway.

Teny, let me ask you something a bit off-topic. How's the Xion PSU? I almost got a really nice deal on this case/psu but I was afraid Xion PSUs where bad.

so then you only need 4 filters. I have 3 intake and 3 Exhaust fans, the intakes have the dust filter...and the exhaust don't need anything cause they're blowing outwards anyway.

which filters do you use?

because i forgot how many intake/exhaust i have
LOL :p Well, I guess when you have that many it is easier to forget :p. I would recommend buying them pre-made. You will have a better quality product and not worry about them falling apart. If it bothers you enough, then it is worth the cost. :)

EDIT: My case also has filters on it's intake grills. I don't use the one on the bottom of the case however. The side panel has one of the steel filters like on the xoxide site, and the front fan uses a (nylon?) mesh like most of your standard filters that you wash out with water. Both work well, and speaking of this, I need to clean them out :p.

Back
Top Bottom