best dust filter?

If you want max airflow, the best filter, is no filter.

But you say you're having a problem with dust. I'd recommend going for the thinnest stuff you can get, so performance is not compromised. And remember to clean them often.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!:eek:

Nearly at least...dust is always collecting, but yes, a clean environment helps. :)

LOL MooseMan...way to stick it to the Man LOL.

But infact you are correct...it is impossible to be DUST FREE. it is impossible, because dust always forms. But it helps to keep your area clean.
Good advice there MooseMan :)

LOL MooseMan...way to stick it to the Man LOL.

But infact you are correct...it is impossible to be DUST FREE. it is impossible, because dust always forms. But it helps to keep your area clean.
Good advice there MooseMan :)
thanks. :D I would give you some more rep, but I have to spread it around to these other fools we call CF members >.>

j/k ;)

Well I know that. What I meant by dust-free is that you should keep it clean. Also you're probably getting a lot of dust because of your intake fans, do you really need that many? Maybe by getting 1 more outtake and 1 less intake you could see a decrease in the dust formation.

Well I know that. What I meant by dust-free is that you should keep it clean. Also you're probably getting a lot of dust because of your intake fans, do you really need that many? Maybe by getting 1 more outtake and 1 less intake you could see a decrease in the dust formation.
Well, the only problem with your suggestion is that if he doesn't like cleaning out his computer case, then what would lead you to believe he wants to clean his entire space often enough to impact the amount of dust collected?

Nothing against him or you or anything. I am a bit red handed of it myself, but just looking at it realistically :)

I open my computer like twice a month lol. But my mom makes me clean my room weekly. So my computer is never that bad.

I should have taken pictures of when I got it from my brother. Opened it for the first time in 2 years...pretty much the first time ever lol. Spent 3 hours cleaning it....I took it apart completely.

Dude...sorry...dyslexia...I meant once every 2 months. Lol. Sorry, my fault. But my computer only has 1 intake fan and no outtake (you see it's a dell) so not much dust comes in. It's a E310, check it out. The intake is not even exposed to open air. There's plastic in front lol.

Back
Top Bottom