Gallery: Your Workstation

me? stalker? how could you.... :p well i just think we have the same great taste of technology :)
That is quite a possibility....Besides, who couldn't be drawn to such a sexy monitor? With it's clean glass edges....smooth piano black finish.....22" of pure uberness...*drool*

Do you really want me to tell you why CRT > LCD? because if you want, I can...

Besides, my monitor weighs 60Ibs, I'm pretty sure I could bash your head a whole lot quicker :p

Do you really want me to tell you why CRT > LCD? because if you want, I can...
Sure go ahead, because I know it isn't ghosting. The awesomesauce monitor doesn't ghost. :D

EDIT: LOL wow I didn't even see the comment under that. I guess I was so focused on the comeback to the first part of it....but to counter the second part...

I will be much more agile with a lighter weapon, therefore dodging your bloated attacks with speed and grace, while pwning. :D

OK, here goes:

- CRTs can achieve much higher refresh rates at higher resolutions. I can run 1920x1440 @ 85Hz on my 22" CRT, don't tell me you LCD can do that.
- Like it or not, LCDs do still have a response time, however small it may be, CRTs do not suffer from this drawback.
- I am not limited to my native res, I can comfortably run 1600x1200 or 1920x1440, and not have a skewed image.
- CRTs have a much better contrast ratio, as well as colour depth and richness.

There are more but I think you get the point...

OK, here goes:

- CRTs can achieve much higher refresh rates at higher resolutions. I can run 1920x1440 @ 85Hz on my 22" CRT, don't tell me you LCD can do that.
- Like it or not, LCDs do still have a response time, however small it may be, CRTs do not suffer from this drawback.
- I am not limited to my native res, I can comfortably run 1600x1200 or 1920x1440, and not have a skewed image.

-I don't have as high of a res, but I don't need 85Hz, or at least I don't see why I would.
-Yes, the response time is so miniscule that I can't even see it, so what difference does it make?
-Why would I want to run at a lower res? And, as long as the res is still in the same aspect ratio, I don't have a skewed image :)
-I am not taking you as a lier, but do you have any sources to back up your last statement?

OK, here goes:

I regret selling this old 21" $400 CRT I owned. My dad bought so he could do some high res displaying in Virtual Reality. Sold it for $25 lmao. This was before I was into computers btw.

That is quite a possibility....Besides, who couldn't be drawn to such a sexy monitor? With it's clean glass edges....smooth piano black finish.....22" of pure uberness...*drool*

o yes...it is by far a sexy monitor. its simply a work of art :)

BTW: i think Worshipme needs to check the specs on our monitors. They are simply out of the water. CRT couldn't compare :p

Back
Top Bottom