Do you know what really irritates me?

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
People who say "I could care less". If people actually thought for a moment they would see that it is a useless answer. It is redundant and needless. It has no clear meaning.

The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less". Not to be a patriotic jerk but so far I've only seen Americans do this, and it's quite common.

Here's a handy chart you can refer to from now on:

caring.jpg

yeah i've taken notice to this retardation as well. If some people would just stop and think about what they've just said maybe they can correct themselves. Yet, they continue to say "I could care less" over and over without catching on to the proper phrase.

Wow, if thats what REALLY irritates you. I think you need a hobby. :)

Sorry, I am an idiot because I used that line posting in another thread. Oops. I guess I'm retarded, terribly sorry.

On another note however, how many times have we seen people from england and surrounding areas say "Yar" instead of "Yeah". I guess I don't understand because I'm suffering from retardation however.

People who say "I could care less". If people actually thought for a moment they would see that it is a useless answer. It is redundant and needless. It has no clear meaning.

lol....you have no idea how many people ive corrected saying that...really annoying

lol. I use the proper term. When I was a kid, I said it wrong. I think it was when I was an early teen that I realized what I was saying and corrected it :p

Wow, if thats what REALLY irritates you. I think you need a hobby. :)

Sorry, I am an idiot because I used that line posting in another thread. Oops. I guess I'm retarded, terribly sorry.

On another note however, how many times have we seen people from england and surrounding areas say "Yar" instead of "Yeah". I guess I don't understand because I'm suffering from retardation however.

Nice hyperbole. I never said people who say it are retarded, they just need to stop and think about it for a moment.

Also, "Yar" instead of "yeah" still gives the exact same meaning, whereas saying "I could care less" means the exact opposite of what the person actually means. It almost as stupid as irregardless.

Nice hyperbole. I never said people who say it are retarded, they just need to stop and think about it for a moment.

Also, "Yar" instead of "yeah" still gives the exact same meaning, whereas saying "I could care less" means the exact opposite of what the person actually means. It almost as stupid as irregardless.

I wasn't actually referring to your post in the retardation comment, see the post after yours made by D88, guess I should have quoted.

Also, in reference to what you stated. I guess I've never thought about it that hard. It does kind of have an odd meaning when you think about it.

Back
Top Bottom