alot seem to diss me and have a problem with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've just told you, I aint like you all, I don't acted the way a 20year old should, im younger in side and I look alot younger then I am.

I can't change nothing but you know what, I learnt something, along time ago, I was ratty, still am, but when I'm waiting for something I use to be like, ahh hurry up, and take it out on others, I have learnt now I don't do that, hell yeh I have alot to learn, I just aint with it.

I can't explain but people around me understand me and thats what they get, I'm the sort to say something and just say it, I will not think all the time before I say it.

Anyway bit frustrating I just want you all to stop takin the piss out of my spelling, thats one thing im so pissed of at. yer people laugh, so what.

I personally could care less about your spelling. Yes, it's hard to read your posts sometimes, but I understand that you have issues with it. No hard feelings. Your attitude and general lack of self control is what annoys me.

O 1 more thing, I have only neg rep 3 or 2 people.

not everyone, i aint like that.

I personally could care less about your spelling. Yes, it's hard to read your posts sometimes, but I understand that you have issues with it. No hard feelings. Your attitude and general lack of self control is what annoys me.

Yep, I need to learn that, I agree with you.

And no I don't hate none here, only 01000 and maybe another dude

ha...

ha...

ha ahha haahaa haah ahhha hha ha ah ha ha ha...

cheers dude... this really lightened up my day.

oh, and just so you all know...

I use firefox also and there's no spell checker for me either.

I know I could install it. but I haven't.

antdemo FYI:
http://www.wikihow.com/Install-a-Spell-Checker-Into-Firefox

or, you could find that the spell checker just doesn't have dictionaries.

right click on the quick reply box below and select "Add Dictionaries"

select British English and press install.

or of course you could select a made up language for people who don't know how to spell, (like American English)

I just don't understand why you wouldn't try to improve your spelling. It's mind-bottling how someone doesn't want to be better. You should read more, helps greatly with spelling. Maybe attend a psychiatrist. No offense, they'll be able to help you and tell you how to "mature" a little quicker and what to do in situations where you could "burst".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom