Been gone for 2 weeks... anything exciting happen?

superman22x

Golden Master
I've been kinda gone, checking things out from my phone here and there, and been back since yesterday, but I havent been to up to date. Anything exciting happen since I was gone?

Any like huge Nvidia price drops? lol, I need to get a new GFX card, thinking 8800gt, even though its SOOO yesterday...

Hilary lost a long time ago I thought?

I'm an Nvidia fanboy... I want to spend between $150-$200, looking at the prices of those cards, I might go for a 9800gtx, or wait a month or two and get the gx260 or whatever it is. My 7900gs pumps out some good graphics, but mass effect, and crysis, and GOW lag a bit, so I want something with more power! lol, I should upgrade my processor sometime too... maybe next summer.

I'm thinking about getting either an HD4850 or an 8800GT. Probably the 8800GT because I heard it's a great card...and it's cheaper lol. I'll be doing more programming stuff and video stuff so weaker card/quad will be better than strong card/duo

I dropped like 20 strokes in my golf game (yea, I really sucked a few weeks ago) and I'm thinking that is the most exciting thing that has happened.

Back
Top Bottom