alot seem to diss me and have a problem with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, alot of you seem to diss me and keep doing it.

Im not being funny but alot of you say I can't spell, well so what? don't read my posts then...

Alot of you diss me on my spelling and tell me they can't belive I got this job, well Im sick to death of you all, your so unfair.

I did'nt go school much, I had a bad time back then and I aint even shariing any of my past life.

Ok so I did'nt go school don't mean I'm thick, but yer I aint the best speller, just STOP DOING IT!!!

Im annoyed, It feels as if I'm so low I can't achive anything here, i come here to help, right, I help alot and have been doing for ages, now if you got a problem, speak with david, don't diss me, i am totally annoyed.

Geez mate, grow up and take responsibility for your own actions, take a good look at yourself and ask why are these people dissing me, only you can change it, making threads ranting and raving and carrying on like a dick dont do yourself any favours.

Antdemo,

Alot of people have posted advice here, please take it as constructive criticism rather than thinking everyone is having a go at you. They are telling you what you do that annoyes them hopping that you will stop

dude you freakin crack me up. you ask for our opinions YET if we have any constructive criticism you leave negative rep, or say we're "dissing" you. granted there were some uncalled-for posts made by a few members i wont name but, you DO make immature posts and expect us to "understand"? i mean the whole bank situation in that last thread just irritated the hell out of me.

you dont take blame for your actions, you're too sensitive to critisism, you're ignorant AND you're immature.

i realize this is a tough post, and i admit it might be a bit too rough. but im bein honest man, seriously, if you cant handle the truth then dont ask for advice or complain that you're out of money. what do you freakin expect??

see, i aint doing nothing and your all dissing me.

if you dont like it go else where, dont post shit after me

Where is the dissing before you posted this? I see a bunch of opinions, but no one is making fun of you.

replh9.jpg

Real mature.

PAHAHAHAHA! I love how he gave you negative reputation points just to tell you his Firefox has no spell checker. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom