MMO Alternative

serani

In Runtime
So I've played, at least partially almost every MMO out there.. but I feel I really need another one to sink my teeth into.

I played DAoC, SWG and SB back in the day..moved on to WoW..I've sadly been to 70 at least 6 times...I followed the Aoc hype for about 2 years..and it was a supreme let down all together.

So anyone have any suggestions? I am open to them all, I'd like to stick to MMO's- as I already have a long list of FPS's that I'm dabbling with.

Monthly Fees are not an issue and neither is computer requirements.

Thanks for the Input.

What about MMOFPS's? If you want look into that, then check out War Rock, its a semi-BF2 like experience except slightly downgraded graphics (yes, only slightly) and completely free.

Haven't heard of that one, I'll look into it thank you.

I have seen Huxley...which looks promising.

war-rock-game-1.jpg

yup. even my crappy 7800 and ghetto p4 and lack of ram averages 70fps at 1680x1050.

WoW is getting ready to come out with Its new Exp pack in Nov.
Diablo 3 is coming out in the near future

I've heard that Guild Wars was good by one of my friends
Lord of the Rings Online is pretty good I played the beta for it and it was really good.

If you liked the Lord of the Rings series (Books, because it isnt the same as the movies), get LotRO. Its like WoW, but lord of the ringish.

lol

I used to love custom WT3 games..I was all about TowerRuns

Though I never knew what dota was, heard of it constantly.

To be specific I'm really looking for detailed content. Gameplay and story wise..which means I almost have to stick to subscription games..

I have plenty of 'pick up and play' games, I want something to veg on in my downtime :p

I wonder how LOTR feels maybe I'll go find a demo of that..I've read all the books at least twice.

Thanks all

Back
Top Bottom