Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats in multi unit apartment buildings which in essence are public buildings with the volume of people who use them , this still dosent extend to familly homes and it wont because who's going to monitor or report people smoking in familly homes, it would be a pointless law just as banning or trying to stop illegal software discussions via PM would be

No No signs had a listening station too, and they were monitoring it i swear it did.. :confused: well, i know on the cover of the dvd there was a hughe listening dish

No No signs had a listening station too, and they were monitoring it i swear it did.. :confused: well, i know on the cover of the dvd there was a hughe listening dish
The Signs DVD has a pic of the family on the top and crop circles on the bottom half. It's sitting in front of me. It has Mel Gibson in it.

Oh...maybe it didnt have a listening dish involved :confused: i could swear it did :eek:

What film was it that did have listening dish :confused: :confused: This is really going to bug me now :D

The Signs DVD has a pic of the family on the top and crop circles on the bottom half. It's sitting in front of me. It has Mel Gibson in it.

Yeah I just googled it myself, i have no clue what im thinking about (but for some reason thats what I associated with Signs)

The Dish!!!!!!! That was the one with the listening station!!!

is it me or is the rate of people bitching and getting banned increasing? i dont understand why people post crap that they know will get them banned, and then other people post in their threads and they end up getting banned. i think that all rant threads should be subject to deletion.

is it me or is the rate of people bitching and getting banned increasing? i dont understand why people post crap that they know will get them banned, and then other people post in their threads and they end up getting banned. i think that all rant threads should be subject to deletion.

Only one non-spammer has been banned recently, and that was because he had multiple accounts.

As for the bitching, yes it's gone up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom