Ccc

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
the catylyst control center thing has the ATi overdrive thing, which lets you OC your GPU, but it doesn't work for me. I click that little lock to unlock it and i inch up the little bar. then click "Test Custom Clock" and then i click Accept. Then click ok, it exits to the system tray. But everest still says its the same clock

the catylyst control center thing has the ATi overdrive thing, which lets you OC your GPU, but it doesn't work for me. I click that little lock to unlock it and i inch up the little bar. then click "Test Custom Clock" and then i click Accept. Then click ok, it exits to the system tray. But everest still says its the same clock

what does GPU-Z say...? do you have to reboot or anything like that for the changes to take effect...? wow, I really need to read up on this, my 4850 will probably be here tomorrow...

:p :p :p

GPU-Z says the same thing

e7d.png

9kr.png

cccxa8.jpg

You need to raise the clock further for GPU-Z to report the difference, notice it's reporting 796 instead of 800.

you need to upgrade your driver, TRUST ME there's one that just came out about a week ago, the one before that wouldent let me overclock 1mhz but the new one i have gpu clock all the way up and the memory half way

Just do a quick test. Run Vantage or 06 at stock clocks, then increase the core and memory clocks and do the test again.

Back
Top Bottom