I just wanna curl up

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your not around much, I doubt you would lol.

stop comming in dissing me ya jelous or something that i got a good job? because half this forums seems to diss me and their is always the comment on my job. im a fuckin trainee, im learning jesus bloody christ, where not all like geeks who can spell correct.

I did'nt even go school, just stfu you have no idea about my life, now im back on my feet, i lost alot in school, and i could'nt go much. i aint even going into it.

DONT EVEN DARE DISS ME!

Neg rep you fool
0100 not really arsed about you, I know your a ass anyway.
because half this forums seems to diss me
And you wonder why?

Actually sometimes I think you're alright. But you're really starting to get on my nerves. And that's saying something, as I think I keep my cool pretty well TBH.

But it was only after a while that I noticed I was doing 3s rather than Es lol.
I write my Es like backward 3s, but I guess that's just a French thing :p

i just wanna kill everyone

im bored

im going to kill some people.

lock this thread please noone reply thnx

time to kill heads

i know your not being serious but if you did do this then say goodbye to all the freedom you take for granted such as being able to post freely on a forum , being able to watch TV or do Djing whenever you want

If you really are feeling depressed a forum isnt the best place to go and take it all out , if you enjoy DJ ing do that for a while or do what i do when things get too much go out for a walk find something you can do to deal with it when things get too much . find someone you can talk to about it cos trust me the feeling of depression or anger and hatred really is a shit feeling tbh isnt it

I just wanna curl up in a corner and sit their forever.

Ok, I logged on my bank and look:

-£528.63 £0.00
DHIASHdashDAshdIASDHIAShdIPasbhdabcJKX CX NCXN

OMFG

ASDASDASDASDDAISUDHIPASHUDPSAIUDHASPI

How the hell do they hit people with charges, i just wanna blow up every bank in the world asodjas;djaosdhA

thats a hell of alot better than my bank account at the moment.....

Just to be a total ass, I'm expecting £370 to go sliding into my account on Friday :D

Hahah, in a week and a half I'm getting my paycheck too. Yay...$400+ for me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom