alot seem to diss me and have a problem with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cant take it dont give it out
Antdemo said:
this giy does'nt know shit, he needs to reread it 'just to show it works'
wtf muz, you don't know anything do you about accounts?

infact do you even know what I do and how I do it? I do bookkeeping and VAT not banks ffs.

And btw its not my fault, you see, I was due 30pound, but i got it late and i spent over my overdraft thinking it would be their on time but it was'nt, IT WAS JUST LATENESS, Then I got charged 70pound and then 35pound a few times, next min its at -500

because I work with figures.

And your not around much, I doubt you would lol.

stop comming in dissing me ya jelous or something that i got a good job? because half this forums seems to diss me and their is always the comment on my job. im a fuckin trainee, im learning jesus bloody christ, where not all like geeks who can spell correct.

I did'nt even go school, just stfu you have no idea about my life, now im back on my feet, i lost alot in school, and i could'nt go much. i aint even going into it.

DONT EVEN DARE DISS ME!

Neg rep you fool

yer yer you don't seem to think well before you speak.

Dont give it out in other threads but as soon as someone says something you dont like come over here and act the innocent little victim. If you dont like what people are saying you deal with it , what do you do when people say things to you that you dont agree with in real life , cos if you get this childish over things ona forum i would hate to see how you react in real life
If someone says something you dont like or agree with , you have 2 options
1) respond to them in a calm and orderly way
2)ignore it and get on with things as you where before

The problem seems to lie with the fact that you keep posting inappropriate content as shown by the quote I posted earlier. That really needs to stop if you want to get any kind of respect around here. Now, if that's the kind of stuff you want to post, there are many other forums around the 'net that cater to to those kinds of things.

Oh yea, if you use Firefox, they have a neat little spell check add-on. :D

then PM, dont all just come in and give a go at me, its like 10v1, wtf?

if any of you was infront of me you'd not say anything from what you posted, you would'nt even dream of it.

You'd speak with me but not against me.

mind you, your all internet people.

I just thought of that. You like to stair at the pc all day

if any of you was infront of me you'd not say anything from what you posted, you would'nt even dream of it.

well then dont make threads acting the innocent victim all day

and why wouldnt we say any of it if we were infront of you
trust me i would never speak with you if i where in front of you

and what a hypocrite , you make prolly the most threads a day here , every night when i come on there is 3 or 4 threads by you so if we stare at our PC's all day what do you do

If it's 10v1 then you should get a hint.

How do you know I wouldn't say it to your face? You think you're tough or something? Doesn't sound like it since you're making a thread to make you look like a victim. If you're proud of who you are just admit you're wrong and change.

We're not internet people. All of us are alive somewhere. We have lives to live. And don't talk about staring into the PC all day because I don't think I could make as many thread as you make in a day even if I staying on the PC 24/7

edit: Awww Muz is a quicker poster =/

Dude, some of us have been trying to give you some advice here. If you're not willing to do what it takes to get yourself out of this predicament, then so be it.

Ok, alot of you seem to diss me and keep doing it.

Im not being funny but alot of you say I can't spell, well so what? don't read my posts then...

Alot of you diss me on my spelling and tell me they can't belive I got this job, well Im sick to death of you all, your so unfair.

I did'nt go school much, I had a bad time back then and I aint even shariing any of my past life.

Ok so I did'nt go school don't mean I'm thick, but yer I aint the best speller, just STOP DOING IT!!!

Im annoyed, It feels as if I'm so low I can't achive anything here, i come here to help, right, I help alot and have been doing for ages, now if you got a problem, speak with david, don't diss me, i am totally annoyed.

Use a spellchecker, no matter what browser you use, it has one or there is one available. Not going to school much isn't an excuse for your ultra poor spelling and grammar, more so when a spellchecker would fix 75% of it.

You gloat about your job a bit much, its annoying.

You post without thinking, half the forum is your threads. Most of them quite useless, also can get a bit annoying.

I really don't see you helping much anywhere either, most "help" turns into arguments.

And while I am at it, computerforums.org IS NOT a personal blog about your life. Such things do exist however, and you can write as much stuff as you want in it all day, everyday and nobody here will ever tell you not to. I recommend checking out http://www.livejournal.com/

Based on your immaturity, spelling, grammar and overall post quality I find it very hard to believe you are 20.

12 maybe, but not 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom