alot seem to diss me and have a problem with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, alot of you seem to diss me and keep doing it.

Im not being funny but alot of you say I can't spell, well so what? don't read my posts then...

Alot of you diss me on my spelling and tell me they can't belive I got this job, well Im sick to death of you all, your so unfair.

I did'nt go school much, I had a bad time back then and I aint even shariing any of my past life.

Ok so I did'nt go school don't mean I'm thick, but yer I aint the best speller, just STOP DOING IT!!!

Im annoyed, It feels as if I'm so low I can't achive anything here, i come here to help, right, I help alot and have been doing for ages, now if you got a problem, speak with david, don't diss me, i am totally annoyed.

You cant achieve anything here because you are a jerk to other people when they say something you don't agree with rather than just ignoring it you leave stupid neg rep comments or "diss" people back

/Thread

We can't ignore your post because because you create a thousand threads and post everywhere with your dumb ass comments. No one's treating you unfairly, you're just an idiot. You neg rep me with an aggressive comment, and than you reach over here to get all emotional. Man up.

If you didn't go to school and have trouble spelling correctly you should work with spell checker and edit your post to the right way of spelling. It will make yourself look better and you will learn how to spell. And I agree on the neg rep. You can't neg rep people with stupid comments every time someone disagrees with you or you get in a bad mood and then expect everybody to show you respect.

If you didn't go to school and have trouble spelling correctly you should work with spell checker and edit your post to the right way of spelling. It will make yourself look better and you will learn how to spell. And I agree on the neg rep. You can't neg rep people with stupid comments every time someone disagrees with you or you get in a bad mood and then expect everybody to show you respect.

spell checker 100% i almost always use a spellchecker too unless i am on someone elses computer who don't have on enabled , i mean firefox has a spellchecker all you need to do is enable it , not even that cos it comes enabled by default , i mean it would be stupid of me to say i never make mistakes cos i do (in fact we all do )but i(and most others) usually always apologize and correct any spelling mistakes i make. rather then go off on some rant about how people always "Bully" you for it maybe try and make an improvement show people you are trying rather than attacking them .

Oh yer and as for neg rep , i would just like to congratulate you Ant demo in being the first person ever to leave me neg rep , and whats even better is 2 in the space of a week

Maybe this is part of the reason?

Being a stoner is never a valid excuse for being a jerk

see, i aint doing nothing and your all dissing me.

if you dont like it go else where, dont post shit after me

why? you tell me?

I post something and you all seem to just have these grudges on me. Like I said, don't post shit about me or about my spelling, if you don't like this post then don't react to it thats what your all doing, your pushing me in a corner where as I try to help, i don't disagree with everyone, only a few, like i said STOP IT! I TOLD YOU STOP IT non listen tho

see, i aint doing nothing and your all dissing me.

if you dont like it go else where, dont post shit after me

You're doing nothing now, but these people talk for what you have done. Buddy, as much as you may hate, history follows us. Always will. I rarely give any neg. rep. when I do, and I see that it was uncalled for, I usually give pos. rep. right after apologizing, and if I can't I try to apologize on a thread or through PM. You get what you give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom