Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing that gets me though. Remember that big brush up a while back with all the PMs about leaving here and going somewhere else? Why is that a big no-no and talking about pirated software in a PM OK?

i agree it shouldnt even be allowed in PM's but the mods cant control what goes on in there so they arent going to bother trying to say no talking about it in PM's cos it would be pointless

That's like a bank saying you can't rob us, but as long as you do it while we're not here and can't see it, be our guest.

pm's are private. hence the name. we should be allowed to talk about whatever we like.
no one should just offer help by pm, or ask for it though.

I know full well what that person needs in the thread I posted. But if talking about the use of pirated software is against forum rules, then I don't think it's right to help in a PM either.

I know full well what that person needs in the thread I posted. But if talking about the use of pirated software is against forum rules, then I don't think it's right to help in a PM either.

neither do i if its against the rules it should apply to PM's as well like abuse via PM's is against the rules
but the mods cant police it , i dont think the mods should be advocating people discussing this via PM's but i dont think they can take an active stance aganst it cos they can police it , That would be like the police turning round and saying no smoking in your own home or we will arrest you , they cant stop it so whats the point in saying it

unfortunatly these things happen and there isnt a way to stop them so we should just move on to more important things we can get changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom