My Awesome New Website

Oh no .uni.cc is FAR better than .co.nr.

http://kk9.uni.cc << I made it the other day (all with WPM :D). Go through the pages and look at the address bar, its nice.

Free domain + DNS + Free webhosting = GREATNESS!

Oh no .uni.cc is FAR better than .co.nr.

http://kk9.uni.cc << I made it the other day (all with WPM :D). Go through the pages and look at the address bar, its nice.

Free domain + DNS + Free webhosting = GREATNESS!

Thats a really great site. It looks really good especially for being made in Web Page Maker :D

Hehe thanks :D.

Check out uni.cc sometime, its really nice and free and its really easy to setup.

Who's your host?

I use 1and1, also are you going to change the forum background to the background on your other pages?

kind of off topic, but @drumthrasher. instead of having kk9.uni.cc/photos.html
make a new folder on the ftp called photos, and put the photos.html in there (along with pics, etc), rename it to index.html, then the address will be kk9.uni.cc/photos
looks better :)

I've added some new games, any other recommendations for site features?

kind of off topic, but @drumthrasher. instead of having kk9.uni.cc/photos.html
make a new folder on the ftp called photos, and put the photos.html in there (along with pics, etc), rename it to index.html, then the address will be kk9.uni.cc/photos
looks better :)

See I was thinking about doing that in the beginning but it seems like a lot of work. Well actually it doesn't its probably really easy I just don't wanna do it atm.

I'm moving that domain from different .uni.cc accounts so its gonna down for probably 3 days.

I've added some new games, any other recommendations for site features?

Maybe add a textured background to give it some color?

I found out this domain was available and I just had to get it, so I did, its a pretty good domain too, only 6 letters, pronounceable, and a .com! So anyway visit, and enjoy I hope you use it for stuff, its useful at school since its not blocked but you can play games and stuff :D
www.hascet.com

It is called the project looks really good.

Back
Top Bottom