I just wanna curl up

Status
Not open for further replies.
And btw its not my fault, you see, I was due 30pound, but i got it late and i spent over my overdraft thinking it would be their on time but it was'nt, IT WAS JUST LATENESS, Then I got charged 70pound and then 35pound a few times, next min its at -500

and why not mention that in the first place before just putting

DHIASHdashDAshdIASDHIAShdIPasbhdabcJKX CX NCXN

OMFG

ASDASDASDASDDAISUDHIPASHUDPSAIUDHASPI
would have been a much better opening post explaining the situation fully as appose to just ranting about something no one really gives a **** about

I don't know what bank you use but in my Country it takes a fair while to get 500 dollars of overdrawn account fees. Surely you knew about this for a while.

dude what kind of reaction do you expect from us? you said it isnt your fault, well it is 100%. you dont spend money until you're damn sure you have it, and if you do then you're in your situation and cant blame it on anybody else.

do NOT give me negative feedback for this comment, if you do it'll just prove your ignorance to admitting your mistakes.

dude what kind of reaction do you expect from us? you said it isnt your fault, well it is 100%. you dont spend money until you're damn sure you have it, and if you do then you're in your situation and cant blame it on anybody else.

do NOT give me negative feedback for this comment, if you do it'll just prove your ignorance to admitting your mistakes.

I agree with this 100%. If you don't have the money in your account, you don't write the check. If you like spending money you don't have get a credit card. You are complaining about something that is your fault and then saying about your wonderful job as a book keeper. Take what you learn from your job and apply it a little bit. Just a little bit of advice.

You really have a lot of growing up to do, your immaturity shows in nearly every post you make (and you sure make a lot of them).

where not all like geeks who can spell correct.

I did'nt even go school, just stfu you have no idea about my life, now im back on my feet, i lost alot in school, and i could'nt go much. i aint even going into it.

lol, cause we can spell correctly we're geeks? WTF kind of a statement is that? You even said yourself, you "didn't even go to school". Well there's your answer, you're just an uneducated silly little bitch.

I agree 100% you dont spend what you dont have , for that reason i would never get an overdraft and i would even seriously think about not getting a credit card cos i disagree with the principle of buying something if you dont have the money , if you dont have the money you dont have it simple as

and trust me he will most likely leave you neg rep but dont worry about it its his problem

lyou're just an uneducated silly little bitch.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom