pm time limit

One more thing... back when I was a mod (dunno about now) there was no time limit on PMs for mods and David. All it did was allow Brookfield to fire off his asinine, IQ-eroding garbage faster.

It's not fair and completely pointless, do CF Privileged get a delay-decrease?

Not sure about privileged, but the mods still have the no time limit perk.

i can see that it helps on the security side of things, but we really dont get that much spam by pm. ive had a handful of posts since ive been here.

One more thing... back when I was a mod (dunno about now) there was no time limit on PMs for mods and David. All it did was allow Brookfield to fire off his asinine, IQ-eroding garbage faster.

It's not fair and completely pointless, do CF Privileged get a delay-decrease?

no we dont get a time delay decrease have to wait 5 mins just like everyone else ,

I've brought this up several times in the past and nothing has been done about it besides lowering it by a minute or so. I agree completely...maybe if PM spam is/was an issue, lowering or disabling it after x number of posts would be a good idea.

Okay, there's now a spammer on the loose and I've got to wait 6 minutes between reporting each new post, in two minutes he's posted 6 times!

This is absolutely ridiculous, David.

Okay, there's now a spammer on the loose and I've got to wait 6 minutes between reporting each new post, in two minutes he's posted 6 times!

how is that possible, I thought is was 30 seconds beteen posts, but that would mean its 20

yer i agree ,i just tried reporting them only got to 1 then i had to wait another 6 mins

When you find a spammer with multiple posts, you only need to report one of the cretin's posts. They will be all taken care of by the mods.

Back
Top Bottom