The Member photos

Lol...
that's funny, I actually saw a body kit for a yaris the other day when looking around for euro parts that made it look pretty mean. But I know better than that. :D

It's a sedan, which means the already teenie-weenie aftermarket available for it is even less. Most stuff is for the hatch. The only cat-back I could find for the sedan is a DC Sports.

His car, if he likes it I don't care. My Neon's still faster :D

Oh yeah, I took the plunge. I figure if I'm going to college I'm not gonna have time for a project car. Might as well make my car more fun to drive.

IMG_1833.jpg

Just a couple of random pics we took today. He put them on his Myspace and that's how I got them, crappy compression. He still hasn't given me the originals.

l_54b0775b771f5f7ad653dee818160361.jpg

l_20c87316a97e57d8ada34777ce98c631.jpg

Haha race header. This probably needs to go in car thread, lol. We shouldn't take over the member photos.

I hope your stock exhaust is quiet. :D

Your probably right lol.

My stock exhaust is very quiet lol. The Yaris is even quieter. Before he got his intake you could hardly tell it was running unless you looked at the tach. He actually managed to walk into the grocery store without noticing his car running haha.

I need a new exhaust. :( My stock exhaust has some bad baffles in it so it's really loud even when idle.

Maybe I should get some race headers and track mid-pipes too. :p

I need a new exhaust. :( My stock exhaust has some bad baffles in it so it's really loud even when idle.

Maybe I should get some race headers and track mid-pipes too. :p

Do it!

I've got the rest of my exhaust on the way, 2.5" with a Magnaflow muffler.

Coilovers come next :D

Back
Top Bottom