goodbye us downloaders

muz you raise a very good point in that you bought it, so its yours now, and they are saying something like if you read the newspaper only you can read it and someone else can't read that copy, and they have to buy their own.

i dont think the ISP's are as innocent as they are making out in this one either because they didnt mind file sharing when everyone was buying their 8MB unlimited account and file sharing to their hearts content and you can tell they still dont want to dump these users because they are a big part of isp's business
i mean come on all the main isp's advertise 8MB unlimited connections and tbh what sort of user are they aimed at , Either file sharers or Gamers and quite often a combo of Both they arent aiming these 8Mb unlimited accounts at people just emailing relatives or doing a bit of ebaying are they

yea, isps are going to be lenient on it, at least that's how they'll actually be. now how they appear is totally different. It seems they'll make it seem as though they are busting a ton of people, but really not actually busting people.

i mean if they really did care about piracy as much as the bpi and various other media representing organisations they would have already been kicking people of their networks for piracy by know instead they are just sending out letters informing people their connection is being used to file share music

Back
Top Bottom