please help...need help with burning dvds

TS_STRiFE

Beta member
hey guys. i'm new to this forum and relatively new to the entire dvd burning thing. what is the best program to use for making copies of dvds or burning movies that you have saved on your hard drive. i tried using the windows dvd burner program that comes with vista, but for some reason, it changes the aspect ratio when it burns it on a dvd. the file plays fine in wide screen format directly on my pc, but when i burn it to a dvd, and then put it in a dvd player, it's in full screen format. any and all help would be appreciated. thanks.

There are several programs to back up DVDs or but /convert AVI/MPEG etc, Nero 7/8 will do it or WINAVI or DVD SHRINK and DVD FAB ,DVD SHRINK is best for backing up originals except if they have the protection on in which case you need DVD FAB, if your wanting to convert AVI to DVD playable format then WIN AVI , Nero 7/8 or SUPER DVD CREATOR 9.2 would be sufficient.

IMO the best DVD backup solution is 1Click DVD using DVD43 (free downlaod) to remove those pesky bad sectors. 1 click and it scans, copies and writes and you just go away till it's fini!!!!

I can give you a piece of advice to use Nero program for burning your DvD disks.

For some reason I have not been able to burn even a single disc through Nero. I personally use Imgburn for a DVD image file and DVDFAB for others.

Back
Top Bottom