xbox. what are some mods that have been done to it. i no people have tried

amp27

Daemon Poster
what are some modds you have done to your older xbox. hardware stuff or the interface or the look of ..well...the box. and a question about it. i no they have a hardrive and a cd drive. but is the the whole start up green page at the beginning(what you see when you dont have a game in)on the HDD or does the HDD only store music and saved games?

and can i hook the harddrive on with my computer and put music on it.(faster and then do not have a burn cds and then load them.)

that would be nice. put 20,000 songs on a harddrive and pop it in your xbox and bam they are there.

also how big is the hardrive(gb) it has ide interface and its basicly just like anything you can buy from newegg.

you do no that is for the xbox 360 right. i said older xbox. but still cool. and there is not much room inside the xbox 0.

I can reaaaaaally help you out here.

I built some seriously sick ass boxes ;)

pm me

yea i have been looking at xbox's on the internet and this one guy added a lcd sceen on the front panel and usb ports.

Well i have a Softmodded Xbox,with an 80gb hdd,custom skin and backlit top jewel,running XBMC.

Tis' the shiz.

But GhostFL's Xbox's (Pics he has posted of his ones) look AWESOME.

Back
Top Bottom