Omgosh California May Die

Maybe that'll teach California not to elect a terrible and stupid actor as Governor.

lmfao^
antdemo america is not as bad as it sounds
people here just complain so much more then they do in
europe
im sure u guys having just as a hard time with gas being like 10 bucks over there

its wayy more expensive than that.. especially for diesel..

tbh its realative cos the minimum wage over here for adults would be like $11-$12 an hour

it may be 11-12 an hour, but we pay pretty much triple for diesel than the yanks do.. plus thers a hell of alot more tax over here..

Nah, Everyone can't wait to get away over here

id love to get out of this country... recession isnt a good thing.. lol..

there must be some rationale behind it. I doubt he is going to let the state plunge into poverty and basically destroy itself.

lol this is some stupid stuff, i swear if the gov signs this thing imma be pissed.... anyone heard of what there trying to do? gov swartseagager(lol i dunno) spent all our money and is trying to come up with a solution, one of the main ones and one that might just get passed on monday, STATE PAY CUTS! =X min wage is 8.00 a hour, they wanna make state workers get 6.55 a hour as for Federal min wage.... if they do this, i can guarentee millions of riots and strikes..... noone in cali can survive off that!!! hah 200k worker's it would affect....
Don't jump off the deep end so quickly there.
The pay cut is only temporary and if it does happen, the cause lays squarely and solely on the idiots in the People's Republic of California Legislature for being unable to pass a state budget by the July 1st deadline. The Governator isn't the one who spent all "our" money, it was those before him and the morons in the legislature.

Maybe that'll teach California not to elect a terrible and stupid actor as Governor.
Umm. . .
The California Supreme Court, in a 2003 decision, allowed the state to reduce its employees wages to the federal minimum if the budget was not passed.

Back
Top Bottom