Which Graphics Card?

Yes I know where you're coming from ATI fanboy. :p

Now go back and read my first brief, but to the point, reply. :D

At both stock setting or both overclocked, when there is a $15 difference, I think the HD 4850 is the better choice. That is my reply, I was going to add it to my previous post, but you were too quick.

EDIT: I own an 8800GT. ;)

and i own the eVGA 8800GT Dual Slot Edition!
looks like a lot people like the 8800.
from my point of view it seems like the 8800 performs better than ATI with AA on. but not sure how it is with the 4xxx series.

So do I. (MSI NX8800GT) It's a great card and I only paid $115 for it. :D
Damn US prices :D . Also, why did you rep me? I thought we had a disagreement?
from my point of view it seems like the 8800 performs better than ATI with AA on. but not sure how it is with the 4xxx series.
RV770's AA and AF performance is better than G92's.
Lol, but how much better is it than the 50?
About 20%-25% faster.

Lol, but how much better is it than the 50?

about 10%-20% better depending on the benchmark, so about an average of 15%, which hardly justifies paying nearly twice as much, I just bought a Sapphire 4850 plus 2GBs OCZ DDR2 6400 for $154.99 after MIRs from the 'egg...

just click to add it to your cart and then click on "view all 14" under the combo deals, the RAM ends up basically being free after MIRs, you never know when you may need an extra 2GBs of spare RAM...

combo deal

so the price/performance champ (4850) and 2GBs of RAM for $154.99, while the 4870 costs almost $300...

about 10%-20% better depending on the benchmark, so about an average of 15%, which hardly justifies paying nearly twice as much, I just bought a Sapphire 4850 plus 2GBs OCZ DDR2 6400 for $154.99 after MIRs from the 'egg...

just click to add it to your cart and then click on "view all 14" under the combo deals, the RAM ends up basically being free after MIRs, you never know when you may need an extra 2GBs of spare RAM...

combo deal

so the price/performance champ (4850) and 2GBs of RAM for $154.99, while the 4870 costs almost $300...

NICE! tell us how it is when you receive it

Back
Top Bottom