wooooooooooh

well, its tha price because Insurance company's don't want to accept young lad drivers, they will higher the cost just so we can't get insured.

Their is other company's that are abit better

SSC thats to much man, I got a quote on a 1.1 for 1100, you must be in a bigger car to be insured that much or either that insurance company's does'nt want young guy drivers.

insurance dosent just go off the engine size of the caar
it runs off
Age and value of the car
Insurance category its in
area you live in
where the car will be stored overnight
what you will be using the car for
Age experience and sex of the driver
even your occupation
etc etc

I think I know that muz, but it does'nt really effect it much to where you live and where you keep it, its more about the secruity on the car.

true but it still effects it a small bit ,
and if you keep it garaged at night that can effect it a lot because thats miles safer than keeping it on the street and insurance companies like garages

I think I know that muz, but it does'nt really effect it much to where you live and where you keep it, its more about the secruity on the car.

oh i think where you live is a BIG factor in price. they actually have different price categories for different postcodes.

my car is a renault clio 1.2 S reg valued at £1200 its kept on the street overnight in a public car park during the day lol.

its really no that overpriced a mate of mine got quoted £1800 for a 1 litre citroen saxo on a M plate.

what car is it , and where do you live because if your neighbourhood has low crime rates things like that wont matter much

Back
Top Bottom