wooooooooooh

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Hi guys, well, Im doing driving lessons and I've done 2 now, but I have money in my bank and to get fully comp insurance on my mums 1 litre crap car its 400pound but I must have L plates and and my mum must be in the car while I'm driving, best of all, in 6onths time if i pass my test we get half the cash back on the insurance.

Howw good is that? this is a good way to get on road fast.

who agrees? Im just about to phone them up and get insured.

yep im doin exactly the same as you mate.

except i bought my sis car off her for £750 but her name still on log book, insured it under her name and me as a named driver £400 and im driving whoop whoop.

booking my test within the next few days

i dunno how it is for you guys, but here in Canada, its better to get on the insurance as soon as you can, cause then you start gaining point with the insurance companies...which then leads to cheaper rates.

lukasr, its all the young muppets who drive fast which makes it more for the lads to insure, its alot of bs

Everytime I see a young chav speed, I'd have to nod my head, sometimes I'd shout something if he is acting tough.

My friends a while back hated it aswell and well, we took a trek around a few streets and shoved shit up the exhaust pipes on all the young chav cars that have sploiers on and all that crap. its funny

My friends a while back hated it aswell and well, we took a trek around a few streets and shoved shit up the exhaust pipes on all the young chav cars that have sploiers on and all that crap. its funny

:eek: All your doing then is raising the insurance for your area! :p

That's just something a dick would do no offense. Just because a car is modded and such doesn't mean the person speeds. That's one of the big stereotypes around. My friend drives a modded Lancer and never speeds. So what you're saying is that if he lived there and you saw his car you'd shove shit up his exhaust pipe? You should grow up. That's not going to solve anything.

edit: I see that you said that was a while back. I didn't mean to offend you by saying growing up, but think about how it would feel if you had a car like that and you didn't speed and someone did that to you. It's just really annoying because I've had stuff like that happen to me.

Those occur in Canada as well. It's preety good let me add...but that doesn't bother me anymore...I got my liscence.

i dunno how it is for you guys, but here in Canada, its better to get on the insurance as soon as you can, cause then you start gaining point with the insurance companies...which then leads to cheaper rates.

you've sort of got it right.

its called "no claims discount" or "bonus" over here but the hting is its sooo rediculously overpriced trying to get insured on your own.

my quote for insuring myself just on my own. £2399 annually thats like $5000 and as i said with my sis its £400 its a stupid difference,

but i do agree with you it is better to earn your own no claims. thats why when ive passed im switching to churchill or admiral as they let there named drivers earn no claims discount.

Back
Top Bottom