is my cpu temp to high? =D

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
i dunno looks pretty high ey? haha

12Ccpujpg.jpg

Wow, that is nice! Are those your real temps or could the sensor be off a little? As far as I know, the BIOS is usually right.

You have any temp software like Everest?

What are your ambient temps? Unless you're sitting in a freezer ATM, I doubt those are correct...

wow, thats really low.
my cpu temp is at least at 40c at idle, and system at 33c on idle.

that was taken with my room temp at about 90 degree's haha and i wasent in a freezer, but mabie my heatsink was =\ i installed a second HD and yeah... you know the 4pin motherboard power wire? it kinda got stuck on the CPU fan, ran for a hour of gaming without the fan then finnaly outta nowhere it went BOOM blue screen off! smelled like heated plastic haha, set the heatsink in the freezer for just 20 mins and yeah.... but im gonna get a new heatsink pretty soon anyways just so i can overclock higher, because this one overclocks high just gets to hot =*( ha

Probably not the best idea to put the heat of a CPU against a frozen HSF, might cause condensation. It appears to be fine, though.

well i cleaned it and all that before i put it on and it was really at like 8c but then i was letting it set for a min then took a pic

Back
Top Bottom