Using Peer 2 Peer Programs on a secure Network

kram_eggel

Solid State Member
Hi all.
For a while now ive been attempting to run bitlord or any other sharing programs on my laptop at my uni.

If any one knows any way of doing it on any secure network, there knowledge would be much appreciated.

The network is set up using 802.1x security type WEB encrytion type and SecureW2 TTLS as the network authentication method. Its basiclaly just a simple network running a domain. Also i think the server is a mac os.

well, if you are connected to the network, go to run, type in cmd, and when the command prompt thingy comes up type in ipconfig

then the router's ip is the default gateway.

yeah, i know that. cheers. u cant accsess the roter page from my computer. Its blocked to normal users.
Just more interested if anyone knows any other way of unsing BitLord on the network
I belive its not working cause the network has DHT disabled.

Try changing the ports you're using...enable encryption...etc.

yeah ive tried that 2 thanks. Doesnt work.
id need to know wat ports were open.
Try some more things on monday though, i might try using Bittornado, doesnt use the DHT protocole and doesnt have trackers.... apparently?

Every one understands wat im trying to do yeah. Just like at school or work places u can use IE and msn but not torrnet programs.
tu

Tried using bit tornado, don't really understand how to use it probply,
Any one got any more ideas. really appreciating it.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom