no anti virus?

Hi ttomm46, in my opinion every computer system should have an anti-virus installed. No matter what others say, after all this is all about competition!! With regards bit defender and nod32, i would go with nod3s for sure, its much better :)

Spybot is pretty good. I don't know what you're all talking about. I also use Comodo Firewall, Comodo Antivirus, CCleaner, and AVG 8.0. My computer is almost untouchable. And I'm running a P4 too =p

why run 2 anti virus programs surely 1 is enough?
i wouldnt run avg and comodo anti virus together cos they will get in eachothers way

why run 2 anti virus programs surely 1 is enough?
i wouldnt run avg and comodo anti virus together cos they will get in eachothers way

Not necessarily. I've run two AV's before without any problems. Avast and AVG have worked well together in my experience. Comodo and AVG obviously must work otherwise I don't think Joga would use them on his PC. It is true that running two AVs such as Norton or Mcafee with other programs will cause issues, but some programs will work ok with others. I really have no need for two AVs though, just one is good enough for me but I like to test with a virtual machine and see what happens.

They work just fine together. The only thing is that the e-mail scanners get on each other's way, so I just turn the AVG one off.

Spybot is pretty good. I don't know what you're all talking about. I also use Comodo Firewall, Comodo Antivirus, CCleaner, and AVG 8.0. My computer is almost untouchable. And I'm running a P4 too =p

have you actually contracted actual spyware before? sure. you are untouchable if you keep smart about certain sites on the internet. but those wont help much when you are already in trouble.

Yeah. I got that Zango one that's annoying as hell. I used Spybot but it only got a few. I downloaded SUPERantispyware that got a couple more. I still had it. So I ran Spybot one more time, after updating (forgot lol), and it cleaned everything up.

Yeah. I got that Zango one that's annoying as hell. I used Spybot but it only got a few. I downloaded SUPERantispyware that got a couple more. I still had it. So I ran Spybot one more time, after updating (forgot lol), and it cleaned everything up.

did u update superantispyware as well?

Back
Top Bottom