Just had my root canal procedure...

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
It was completely painless, and my face is still numbed up good. It only took about 30 minutes. The dentist told me it might be tender when the anaesthetic wears off, so now I just have to sit back and wait for pain :(

I have to go back in a week to get it finished off.

why was it infected or badly decayed?

And it should'nt hurt much

The next appointment is just a routine appointment to restore the tooth. I don't know if it was badly infected, the course of antibiotics I took before hand took all the pain away. But the dentist said it might be tender.

Although the anaesthetic is starting to wear off and no pain so far. Things look good.

Cool, the idea of getting a root canal always scared me. I don't even know what they do lol.

Cool, the idea of getting a root canal always scared me. I don't even know what they do lol.

The idea of going to the dentist scares me.

Well dude I understand. I just had one filled a couple weeks ago and it still hurts when drinking/eating something cold. I hate going to the dentist, it never feels good.

Well guys the anaesthetic has completely worn off and there is no pain whatsoever. The only time it "hurts" is from where the dentist first stuck the needle into the back of my jaw, and even that is negligible.

I lost portion of my two front teeth, when I passed out past 2 weeks. I have to get replacement, but luckily, my teeth didn't die.

But a root canal really, it's not a matter of pain; it's a matter of sensibility. There's two holes where the teeths were, so they'll redo your teeth, I presume?

Well guys the anaesthetic has completely worn off and there is no pain whatsoever. The only time it "hurts" is from where the dentist first stuck the needle into the back of my jaw, and even that is negligible.

yer generally thats the only place i get pain after any dental work where he sticks the needle in , it is kinda like a dull acheing pain

Back
Top Bottom