Ghost Story

I have some summer homework to do; English. I have to read the turn of the screw and answer 3 essays about it. I also have to write a chapter or my own ghost story with 500+ words. Anybody got an idea for a ghost story? Or if not help me brainstorm. I have nothing at the moment.

read your book 3x, learn things from it and ask a friend to ask you questions about the book alot of times, keep doing this to achive top marks.

ghost stories, umm, youtube one and remake it

Well, considering the uber amount of History homework I'll have to do, I'm just going to read the book once. I'll try to read it again if I get done with history. I don't care for english as much as history. History is AP english is only Advanced.

As for the ghost story I was thinking like a ghost of WW2. I just don't know how to do it. Also I have to use framing on this ghost story

Yeah, but you don't need it much in the field I'm going to. Nor history, but the history class is much tougher and more appreciated when applying for college.

I'm thinking about this though:

A grandpa and his grandsons/daughters are at home. Electricity went out so he's telling stories. Then he tells this story about how he was fighting on a little island in Japan during WW2. Then I'll find some way to put in a ghost in there and make it some what descriptive. I just need to know who/what the ghost will be and find a theme.

Back
Top Bottom